Projets de recherche et/ou de recherche-création en cours
- Goal-Systems & Intrinsic Motivation
- Person-Environment Fit: Need for Closure & Power tactics
- The Psychology of Martyrdom
- Means Selection and Work-Family Conflict
- Bélanger, J. J. Beyond Goal-Commitment: An Integrative Perspective of the Role of Passion in Social Cognition, University of Rome La Sapienza, July 2012.
- Bélanger, J. J. Means Selection in Goal-Pursuit: A Goal-Systemic perspective, University of Rome La Sapienza, Rome, June 2012.
- Kruglanski, A. W., Gelfand, M. J., Bélanger, J. J., LTTE Deradicalization: Preliminary Findings. Defense Seminar. Sri Lanka, August 2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-XDYL13a2M
- Kruglanski, A.W., Bélanger, J. J., Chen, X., Köpetz, C. Thinking as Doing: A Force-Field Analysis of Motivated Cognition, Annual Meeting of the German Social Psychology Association, Hamburg, September 2011.
- Kruglanski, A. W., Bélanger, J. J., Gelfand, M., Gunaratna, R., Hettiarachchi, M. Terrorism: A (Self) Love Story, Understanding the Significance Quest can End Violence. Second World Congress of the International Positive Psychology Association, Philadelphia, July 2011.
- Bélanger, J. J., Wang, H., Lu, A., Jeffrey, J. D., Kruglanski, A. W. Love Isn't Blind, it's Motivated! On the Role of Accuracy and Directional Motivation and Interpersonal Judgment Biases. Society for Personality and Social Psychology, San Diego, January 2012.
- Bélanger, J. J., Wang, H., Lafrenière, M-A. K., Vallerand, R. J., Kruglanski, A.W. Unconsciously Depleted: The Role of Alternative Goal Suppression on Self-Regulatory Resources, Second World Congress on Positive Psychology, Philadelphia, July 2011.
- Guy Bégin Award, Best Paper in Social/Industrial-Organizational Psychology
- APA Dissertation Research Award
- Milton Dean Havron Social Sciences Award
- Research Fellowship, University of Rome La Sapienza
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada, Doctoral Fellowship
- Jacob K. Goldhaber Award
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada Research Award